FOR INFORMATION REGARDING THE TERMS GOVERNING THE USE OF THE RESOURCES, PLEASE SEE OUR TERMS AT HTTPS://WWW.BIALIKBREAKDOWN.COM/TERMS/ .
- Please note, we have no control over the systems, websites, mobile applications, or other resources of third parties (“External Systems”). External Systems and the companies which operate them are responsible for complying with the CCPA and GDPR independently, and we do not assume any duty to ensure that an External System linked from, or which links to, the Resources, complies with the CCPA or GDPR.
- “Personal Information” has varying definitions depending on the laws applicable to you. The Resources are controlled and provided from within the Unites States, however, Company complies with laws and regulations such as the CCPA and GDPR, which each mandate certain definitions of Personal Information.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND TRACKING
- We may use analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, and various cookies in order to improve and analyze the use of our Resources. The information collected by these analytics tools is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information, and language. We do not collect additional information, such as your age, gender, interests, clickstream, or anything associated with a so-called user “Internet passport.”
- The following chart summarizes the type and character of User Data we collect, and gives certain examples of User Data which we do not collect.
Type of User Data
Do We Collect This Type
We collect certain User Data provided by your ISP when you use the Resources. We further collect this type of User Data
We may collect this type of User Data
Protected classification characteristics under State or federal law.
We will only collect this type of User Data to the extent you specifically provide it to us.
Internet or other similar network activity data
We may collect this type of User Data
We may collect this type of User Data
Device sensory data
We may collect this type of User Data
Collated User Data and inferred or interpolated User Data
We may collect this type of User Data
- We collect User Data from a variety of sources in connection you’re your use of the Resources, including, registration information which you provide when registering for our services or products, and information you provide to us in response to our communications.
- Web Beacons. Aspects and pages within the Resources also may contain “web beacons” (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). A web beacon is an electronic image, often a single pixel (1x1), that is ordinarily not visible to Resources visitors and may be associated with cookies on the visitors’ hard drives. Web beacons do not contain any Personal Information, and allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Resources, to deliver branded services, and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. Web beacons allow third parties to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon was viewed, the type of browser used to view the page, and the information in cookies set by the third party. We use log files to store the data that is collected through web beacons.
- Location Information. In order to provide certain services, we may require access to location information, including precise geolocation information collected from your browser or device. If you do not consent to collection of this information, certain services will not function properly and you will not be able to use those services. You may stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences in your browser or on your mobile device.
- STORAGE AND PROCESSING. We may, and we may use third-party service providers to, process and store your information. The third-party service providers that we engage will at all times be bound by confidentiality obligations and other appropriate restrictions with respect to their use and collection of your information.
- USE OF INFORMATION
- We may use information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- Making available for use, improving, and developing the Resources
- Determining whether the Resources, our products, and/or our services, as applicable, are available in your region or country.
- Processing or recording transactions.
- Displaying your historical transaction information or Resource use.
- Developing new products and services.
- Communicating with you regarding the Resources, including, delivering the information and support you request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages including to resolve disputes, collect fees, and provide assistance for problems with the Resources or your user account.
- Complying with any applicable laws or regulations, or in response to lawful requests for information from the government or through legal process;
- Fulfilling any other purpose disclosed to you in.
- YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
- We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
· Receiving marketing-related emails from us and our affiliates: If you do not want to receive marketing-related emails from us and our affiliates on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out from receiving such emails either by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided in the email or by emailing us at email@example.com.
· Receiving marketing-related SMS text messages from us and our affiliates: If you do not want to receive marketing-related SMS text messages from us and our affiliates on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out from receiving such messages by texting back “STOP” or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes: If you prefer that we not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may opt-out from such sharing by emailing us at email@example.com.
In each case, please make clear in your email what you are opting-out from. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that, if you opt-out as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Information from the databases of third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information as of the date that we implement your opt-out request. Please note that you may still receive information from third parties to whom we have disclosed your information prior to the time you opted-out. You should contact each party in the event that you no longer want to receive information from such party. Please also note that, if you do opt-out from receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send administrative messages to you; you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
- If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that you have previously provided to us or content you have previously posted on the Resources, you may contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information or posted content you would like to have changed or removed and what limitations (if any) you would like to place on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that such request does not ensure the complete or comprehensive removal of Personal Information or content posted on the Resources. For example, we may need to retain certain information or content for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual information or content that will remain within our databases and other records that will not be removed. We are also not responsible for changing, removing or suppressing information or content from the databases of third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Information or content.
- We know it is very important to protect the information you share with us. We take appropriate security measures to help safeguard this information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, we restrict access to nonpublic Personal Information about you to our employees who need to have access to such information in order to provide products or services to you, as well as to authorized third parties (as stated above). We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information. We protect your Personal Information over the internet by using a secure web server, which allows web applications and programs to interact with our web server via an encrypted session. If you access the Resources via a traditional web browser, you will know you are in secured area by “https” or a lock appearing in the lower right hand corner of your browser window. When you use the Resources, you may move in and out of secured areas.
- You should feel confident using our Resources. However, no system can be completely secure. Although we take very significant steps to secure your information, there is always a chance that your information will not always remain secure, or our computers or systems are illegally accessed, and the data on them stolen or altered. You should always take great care in handling and disclosing your Personal Information. For example, avoid sending Personal Information through insecure email.
- Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s Resources at http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/menus/consumer/data.shtm for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft. We assume no liability or responsibility to you or to any third party arising out of any loss, misuse, destruction, or alteration of your information.
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION, CORRECTION, DELETION, ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION, AND RELATED MATTERS
- You have the right to request access to the information we have on you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you. In order to comply with your request, we may ask you to verify your identity. We will fulfil your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee. If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us so we can update it and keep your data accurate. If you wish to deactivate or cancel your account, you can do so by making a request to us by email or phone, using the contact details provided below.
- PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 13 AND ABILITY TO CONSENT
- In order to use the Resources and/or its products and/or services, you must be at least 13 years of age. The Resources is not directed to or intended for use by persons under the age of 13 and we are not knowingly soliciting Personal Information from such persons or sending them requests for non-public Personal Information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information directly from someone under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records. If you are under the age of 13, you must not use our products or services, including sending us any Personal Information.
- HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
- VISITOR’S ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- CONTACT US
- If you wish to exercise any right afforded to you herein or under applicable law, or if you have any additional questions about our collection and storage of data, please contact us at:
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding our notice, or if you believe our notice or applicable laws relating to the protection of your Personal Information have not been respected, you may file a complaint with our office listed above, and we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns and may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigate and address your issue. We may keep records of your request and any resolution.
- CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS. The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This Section 15 applies only to California residents or other persons who are afforded the rights and protections of the CCPA.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your Personal Information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verified request in compliance with the CCPA, we will provide a report to you which sets forth the following with respect to you: (i) categories of Personal Information collected (ii) sources for such collection, (iii) our business or other commercial purpose for selling any such Personal Information, (iv) categories other third parties with which we have shared your Personal Information, (v) the specific scope of any information shared to those third parties, and (vi) if we have sold or transferred your Personal Information, separate lists which set forth (1) each sale, with the categories transferred to each purchaser, and (2) each business-related transaction, with the categories used in connection therewith.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information in our possession and collected from the Resources, subject to certain limitations or exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verified request in compliance with the CCPA, we will delete your Personal Information from our records, unless a limitation or exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to: (i) complete a transaction for which we collected such Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested and do not wish to terminate or rescind, or otherwise carry out any obligations which are or may become necessary to consummate any obligations to you or requests by you, (ii) detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities, (iii) maintain, repair, or improve the Resources, including the correction of errors that impair existing intended functionality, (iv) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law, (v) comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.), (vi) engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent, (vii) facilitate any lawful internal use or review in connection with our internal processes, or (viii) comply with any law, regulation, order of governmental authority, or other legal process.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verified request in compliance with the CCPA. You may make such a request on your own behalf, on your minor child’s behalf, or on behalf of any entity for which you are a duly appointed representative listed on the California Secretary of State’s website. You may only make such a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period with respect to any specific user. Please provide us sufficient information to verify user with respect to whom the request relates, and that you have authority on behalf of such user. Always describe your request with sufficient detail to enable our understanding, response, and implementation.
Response Timing and Format
We make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to a verified request in compliance with the CCPA within forty-five (45) days of receipt of each request. We will inform you as soon as practicable if we believe we require more to evaluate or undertake your requested actions. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option, at the contact information you provide with your request. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the verified request in compliance with the CCPA. If we are unable to comply in part or in full, we will provide our reason with the reply to a request. With respect to any data portability request, we will select data formats in our reasonable discretion. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee to you for our cost and administrative expense in connection with any request under the CCPA, if your exercise of right is excessive, repetitive, patently unreasonable or without basis, or is otherwise intended to harass, pester, or hinder us or our Resources. We will notify you of any fees with our response to a request under the CCPA.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your Personal Information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). We do not sell the Personal Information of consumers whom we actually know are younger than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer or parent or guardian of a consumer who is between 13 and 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to Personal Information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time. To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by email at the address below. Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize Personal Information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to Personal Information sales at any time by visiting our website and sending us a message. We will only use Personal Information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
In making the Resources available, we will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under the CCPA. Subject to exclusions under the CCPA, we will not as a result of your exercise of rights under the CCPA (i) deny you goods or services generally available through the Resources, (ii) charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties, (iii) provide you a lesser level or quality of goods or services, or (iv) imply or suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services, or a different level or quality of goods or services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA which proximally or actually result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any such financial incentive will reasonably relate to the value of the Personal Information to which it relates, provide a disclosure of material terms, and provide an opt-in, which may be revoked at any time.
- SPECIAL CONSIDERATIONS UNDER THE GDPR
- The below table sets forth how we may process data received by a user entitled to the protections of the GDPR.
- Data processed must be necessary for the Resources (or the purchase of products or services, as applicable) and defined in an agreement between a user and the Company
- Users have a right to withdraw consent, which must be brought to their attention
- Must be from a user over the age of consent in the applicable jurisdiction, otherwise given by or authorized by a parent / guardian
- Explicit consent is required for some processing (e.g., special categories of Personal Information)
- If a business or a third party has legitimate interests which are not overridden by a user’s rights or interests.
- Processing must be paused if an individual objects to it
- “Data controller” and “data processor” are important concepts in understanding a company’s responsibilities under the GDPR. Depending on the scenario, a company may be a data controller, data processor or both, and will have specific responsibilities as a result: A company is a data controller when it has the responsibility of deciding why and how (the “purposes” and “means”) the Personal Information is processed.
- Any transfer of Personal Information outside of the EEA (European Economic Area) must meet certain legal requirements. To the extent we are in receipt of Personal Information being transferred from inside the EEA to any region outside the EEA, we will at all times comply with applicable restrictions.
- To the extent that we operate as a data controller and/or processor, our workplace will at all times be cognizant of applicable restrictions, and comply therewith.